Sunday, April 26, 2009

Deposits

Our list is filling up quickly. If you have not paid your deposit, please do so as soon as you are able. When the list is full and we have to start cutting folks, it will be the ones who have not paid a deposit that are cut.

I'm going to be out of town from April 27 - May 7. If you send your deposit, it will be fine here until I return, but I will not be able to confirm with you that I have it until I return on May 7 (or 8 or 9 depending on how many people I have to respond to). So, don't worry if you don't hear from me. It will me on my desk when I return and you'll be safely on the list.

If you are a follower of this blog and your friends are not, please ask them to read it and ask them to become a follower so they don't miss out on any important info.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment