Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Volunteer Deposits

This year for Rothbury volunteers, we need a $50 deposit to hold your name on the list. This will be returned to you as soon as you complete your work at the show. If you want to work, you have to pay the deposit. That's the only way we can ensure our volunteer list is good.

Send your money orders (no checks) with your name and email address to

Nomad Supply
200 Fern St.
Birmingham, AL 35210

Last year I had several emails asking if this was some sort of scam. The answer is no. If you want to work you have to pay.

If you have any questions, ask me and I'll find you an answer. Please don't contact Kingdom Promotions or Rothbury.

4 comments:

  1. i sent my money like a week or so ago and im just wondering if you ever got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beau,

    I sent a money order for Kendra and Charlie, just wanted to make sure you got it. Thanks!

    Peace,

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau,
    My name is Erin. I can send a deposit asap (tommorrow.) Can you accept anymore volunteers?
    Peace,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete